S.A.M.E.RPG (Demo) Fixed S.A.M.E.RPG (Demo) Fixed

stopAllSounds(); might help you. Also replay button isn't working. I can still cheat by having a small screen and moving my cursor off the edge of the screen onto a toolbar. If I could replay I could check if I could have dragged a small window over the center of the game to cheat. You might want to check that too. Never mind started it over by right-clicking and pressing play, which also lets me skip levels. Yay, more cheating. Also window thing works for cheating.

Super Kitty Rocket Super Kitty Rocket

Familiar and fun

Very similar in concept to things like 'Going Up' or 'Toss the Turtle'. Very nicely executed, the rocket controls are fun intuitive. The upgrades seem to ramp well. I didn't experience any lag so far though the rocket starting animation seemed a little slow. It was all very well drawn and animated. SFX and music fit well.

William the Chameleon 2 William the Chameleon 2

I liked it better than the last one.

I thought I wouldn't like it as much because you eliminated the randomness, (maybe to also eliminate potential duplicate spots,) but it turned out to be mui\ch more challenging and with a better difficulty ramp.
Time was 120 on this one.

Tetris Labs Tetris Labs

Awesome!

It's a puzzle platformer where you can use your Tetris skills. We need a sequel with a level editor, then you can keep us happy with player packs.

William the Chameleon William the Chameleon

My time was 68

Very nice, could use a bit more polish though. How can you be sure there aren't two places the chameleon could fit perfectly though. What if by a bizare coincidence there was more than one match. Would it work on both locations or do you have some kind of method to avoid duplicate textures?

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Hmm...

I was just thinking as I opened Newgrounds homepagge "I wonder if there are any more updates to Doodle God." I was about to go check when I saw this on the front page. You have excellent timing for your temptations.

FAIRWOOD - lvl1 FAIRWOOD - lvl1

A decent first attempt...

but needs a lot of work. First off your "Instructions" & "Credits" buttons don't work.
And the misspellings of 'olmost' and 'relplay' make it seem n00bish. You definitely need more than one level in your flash, for something simple like this. Make it go a little faster, your translucent slug thing goes way too slow. Maybe add coins or gems or something collectible. It really needs something more gameplay wise. Practice a bit and your next submission should be a lot better.

jurriaan5000 responds:

I uploaded the wrong one
And I always Make the game first... so then the credits & instructions

Great Game 1/5 Great Game 1/5

Bugs after the fail buttons

This is an awsome game, if incredible boring. just the shear amount of achievements makes it worth playing. Especially if you're obsessive compulsive.

Pyroscape Pyroscape

I couldn't hear it

I'm at the library so I had to do this with no sound. So I saved the swf to my flash drive and I'm going to take it home with me.

Fro responds:

Yeah, you need sound for this game. Make sure to check it out again.

Watch Paint DRY ! Watch Paint DRY !

A great game for the obsessive compulsive.

Doing something incredibly boring made fun. Still incredibly boring, but fun. An excellent example of talent wasted on the mundane. But, it's your talent, it's none of my business what you do with it. I hope you had fun making this.